It’s Monday, guys. Not only that, it’s almost midnight on Monday, which means it’s almost Tuesday. And I forgot to post on my blog. I also forgot to learn something that I would actually be able to write about on my blog. And last week I promised you guys a real skill…
Sorry about that, peeps.
I have learned things this week, though probably nothing super exciting.
- It’s totally possibly to spend an entire day watching Arrested Development on Netflix. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SOMEONE ELSE FINISH THE NEW SEASON. I NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT WITHOUT SPOILING PEOPLE.
- Philz has become my own version of Cheers, except instead of everyone knowing my name, everyone knows my order. I went in to get a coffee, and I literally had to speak zero words. The barista knew it; the cashier knew it; EVERYONE KNEW IT.
- I cannot run a 10-minute mile. I tried, Couch to 5k. I really tried. I just can’t do it. My disproportionately short legs don’t go that fast.
- I need to start parking elsewhere. At least there was nothing in my car worth stealing this time around. Plus, the thieves found my missing water bottle in all their ransacking and left it for me. Thanks, thieves!
- Tumblr is a thing that exists, and I am using it. Learning how to use it. Trying to learn how to use it. Failing at trying to learn how to use it.
I guess that’s about it. I promise promise I’ll learn something real next time around.